It’s time for a writing update. 2017 was an excellent year! I finished revising my middle grade novel and am now querying agents. I wrote twelve picture book drafts for the 12×12 Challenge and I am half-way through a rough draft of a new middle grade novel. I love writing!! It makes me feel like dancing!! Here’s a few of the goals I have for the rest of 2018:
- Write twelve picture book manuscripts for the 12×12 challenge.
- Finish the rough draft of my second middle grade novel.
- Continue querying agents for my first middle grade novel.
- Submit my chapter book series to several publishers.
- Continue researching MFA programs.
- Take a writer’s workshop.